MAYBELLINE CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK REVIEW!


I really love natural looking lipsticks so I usually choose nude lipstick.
The online revolution of Lazada made me buy this Maybelline Creamy Matte !Lipstick because it is on sale. And guys it is 50% off. I know this product is not new released, but I am one of you guys that always always always read million reviews before I buy something. So here it is!

Price:  299.00  pesos only!
It is always on sale so just wait for the sale if you want to try it. I bought it on Lazada
and I got 50% off, so try checking out Lazada page now, I believe the sale is still
on going. Anyway it's about lipsticks, and not online shop. Sorry My bad!

Let us all see the swatches first.
*ONE SWIPE ONLY
On the left side: Clay Crush
On the right side: Touch of Spice
* TWO SWIPE!

 On my lips: Clay Crush

I love this shade! It is very light, and has a nude peachy tone to it. 
I think I can use this if I just want to go for a natural look or if  I just want to even out the
the natural color o my lips. This is one of the most popular shade in Creamy Mattes in Maybelline
and it is always OUT OF STOCK, so I am really excited on using this product.




On my lips: Touch of Spice

I'm in love with this shade as well, This is the shade that I think can go really well 
with any skin tones. It is like a nude brownish pinkish, and a old rose in combination.
This is my favorite nude shade as of now.



This is how the lipstick looks like after I blot it. It looks more fuller, and matte.





PACKAGING: The packaging looks okay to me, but I drop one of the lipstick which is the clay crush one and it kind of the lipstick got deformed and I have to push the lipstick so it doesn't hit the plastic that surrounding the lipstick. But It is fine for me! It's my fault anyway. Haha.
I will give 8/10 smiles for the packaging.

LONGEVITY: I will not say that this is long lasting just because I love the shade. Because it is not. Specially the Clay Crush because it is very light, so once you eat, the lipstick will really be removed, but in the touch of spice, it stain a bit on my lips after I ate, so it looks like I still have a lipstick on.
4/10 smiles for the longevity.

EASE OF APPLICATION: This is very easy to apply and to glide in. The lipstick glides on the lips smoothly without tugging, defeinitely because it is creammmmmy. You have to blot it if you want to make it matte. The application when I have to retouch is very easy, and it looks really nice as well.
10/10 smiles for the Ease of Application.

FEELING ON THE LIPS: It feels very comfotable, I feel like I don't wear any lipstick at all. And it is moisturizing  so it is not drying on the lips so it is really nice. 
10/10 smiles for the feeling on the lips.

AFFORDABILITY: Very affordable, Maybelline is always on sale and you can get it on almost everywere. I only bought it for 149.00 Pesos. But honestly I will not buy it if it is not on sale for it's price is P299.00 
7/10 smiles for the affordability







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LACTEZIN REVIEW: 1 week starter pack!