LACTEZIN REVIEW: 1 week starter pack!

My Day-2 of using LACTEZIN
Graduation Days are coming! Pero ang mga tigyawat coming din!
I woke up with a lot of red patches and a lot of pimples on thursday(Feb 8), pimples are fine for me because every month, inaasahan ko na talaga sila, pag magkakadalaw na pero ang mga red patches plus magang nguso, akala mo nagpa turok dahil sa pimple na may kulo sa loob ,e napaka-unsual para saakin.

I just don't feel going outside that day, and I feel so ugly!

I'm really desperate, all skin care are not working. So, I decided to take a pill for pimples.
I already try using Lactezin before, but I didn't continue because It's expensive! I just consumed 2 pill and I took it once a day only. NAPAKA HABA NG INTRO pero ETO NA TALAGA.

 Lactezin Starter Pack
Good for 1 week
PHP 250.00 @ Mercury Drugstore

Lactezin® contains three powerful pimple-fighting and skin health-boosting ingredients:
  1. Lactoferrin has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It enhances the body’s natural defenses to help fight pimple-causing bacteria, reduce sebum and inflammation and helps repair damaged skin cells.
  2. Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin cells by fighting free radical damage.
  3. Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes wound healing and repair of damaged skin tissues. Its antioxidant and oil-regulating properties also help improve skin appearance.(http://www.lactezin.com)

DAY 1: I have red patches, pimples on the right side of my face and on the upper area of my lip, my face feels itchy and my pimples made me feel so uncomfortable! (This is after I wash my face)



DAY 2: Red patches are gone. And my pimples are almost dried up nadin! Idk what happen.(I only use miracle cream which has no coverage so it has no help for my spots)

SEE COMPARISON
Sorry  for  the difference in lighting.But you can obviously see the changes!
I drink one pill in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and before 30 minutes before dinner.

Pinaltan ko din nga pala ang sabon ko sa mukha and some natural homemade mask sa aking skin care and yun lang.


I'm gonna continue taking Lactezin, and I'm gonna update you. If you have any question just please leave a comment and I'll try my best to reply.



























Comments

  1. how was your lactezin experience? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was your lactezin experience? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andami kong nababasang negative comments but effective nmn sya sakin dati cystic and now nag clear up na sya. I think kelangan din i follow up ng mga masks na may vit C then it clears up talaga. And guess what its only been 5 days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAYBELLINE CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK REVIEW!